So I’m a long time WoW player and on WoW we have role players too, but the role players on wow do it on a role playing server. Whys this? Well because most people that are not into rp don’t want to have to see it every time they log on. So everyone’s bitching at people for “hating on” the ask blogs, saying “omg you’re so rude”. So now I ask, did the people making the ask blogs even think for a second that maybe they should do it in a different tag before they just start spamming everyone with it? You know kinda like having a rp server. The ask blogs that have already moved on to another tag, ty for you’re thoughtfulness, the ask blogs that haven’t, shame on you!
1. Tumblr is not WoW
2. http://askdraculaura.tumblr.com/post/22789309025/ooc-post-this-is-a-psa-on-how-to-solve-your-issues please do that and kindly quit your bitching, you don’t track the tag to see us and I don’t track the tag to see your bitchy bullshit :)
3. I’ve been trying to move people over. You’re welcome.
- desirepath likes this
- askdraculaura reblogged this from toomanydolls and added:
- sassmaster-arjay reblogged this from toomanydolls and added:
- ammoncrisom likes this
- fucking-rachel-tice-just reblogged this from toomanydolls and added:
- toomanydolls posted this